CCPE Special Issue on Trends in High-Performance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era 2017 (HiPINEB2017)
Best papers among those selected for HiPINEB 2017 will be published in a CCPE Journal Special Issue with impact factor: 0.942.
This is an open call for contributions, but also invites extended selected papers from the 3rd IEEE Workshop on High-Performance Interconnection Networks in the Exascale and Big-Data Era (HiPINEB 2017).
- Extended versions of conference papers must contain at least 50% new content.
- It is expected that submissions will align with the topics of interest to the above conference, and any questions about the scope of the special issue should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuscripts should not exceed 25 pages in length and must be prepared for publication according to the journal’s Author Guidelines (Wiley template).
- Papers should be submitted via Manuscript Central to special issue “HiPINEB2017”.
- Paper Submission Due: May 30, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: July 30, 2017
- Final Version Submission: September 30, 2017
- Estimated publication date: First quarter 2018 (tentative)