1st IEEE International Workshop on High-Performance Interconnection Networks
Towards the Exascale and Big-Data Era
Held in conjunction with IEEE Cluster 2015
September 8th, 2015. Chicago, IL, USA
This one-day workshop aims to gather and discuss the last, groundbreaking advances in interconnection-network design, especially those oriented towards Exascale performance, from the point-of-view of both industry and academia. The workshop will consist of a technical session, including worldwide research papers, a panel discussion with members from academia and industry, and a keynote given by a reputed expert in the field of high- performance interconnection networks. The targeted audience is wide, as all the scientific or industrial community involved in the design, configuration or production of interconnection networks for HPC systems and Datacenters may find interesting the workshop scope and contents.
|Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn groups|
The list of topics covered by this workshop includes, but it is not limited to, the next ones:
- Interconnect architectures and network technologies for high-speed, low- latency interconnects.
- Scalable network topologies, suitable for interconnecting a huge number of nodes.
- Power saving policies in the interconnect devices and network infrastructure, both at software and hardware level.
- Good practices in the configuration of the network control software.
- Network communication protocols: MPI, RDMA, Hadoop, etc.
- APIs and support for programming models.
- Routing algorithms.
- Quality of Service (QoS).
- Reliability and Fault tolerance.
- Load balancing and traffic scheduling.
- Network Virtualization.
- Congestion Management.
- Applications and Traffic characterization.
- Modeling and simulation tools.
- Performance Evaluation.
- Submissions Open: March 3, 2015
- Submissions Deadline:
May 25, 2015June 12, 2015
- Notification of Acceptance:
July 3, 2015July 19, 2015
- Camera Ready: August 1, 2015
- Workshop Date: September 8, 2015
All deadlines are set at 11:59 p.m. anywhere on Earth (cf. http://wirelessman.org/aoe.html).
Best papers among those selected for HiPINEB 2015 will be published in a Special Issue of the Springer’s Journal of Supercomputing (2013 Impact Factor: 0.841). Further information will be provided soon.
- Pedro Javier Garcia, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.
- Jesús Escudero Sahuquillo, Technical University of Valencia, Spain.
- Jose Duato, Technical University of Valencia, Spain.
- Francisco Jose Quiles, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.
- Torsten Hoefler, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- Timothy M. Pinkston, University of Southern California, USA.
- LinkedIn groups